Family day care offers quality childcare within a home environment. We have registered educators throughout NSW that are able to provide families with flexible childcare arrangements, including:
- Full-time care
- Part-time care
- Before and After School care
- Occasional Care
- Emergency care
Family Day care can offer care during standard hours, evenings and in some cases overnight/weekend care.
Early Years Care educators provide a nurturing, natural and flexible home learning environment. Our educators can become an extension of your family as your children are cared for in a family like environment. In family day care, children and their families receive more personal care suited to their own family needs.
Our Educators –
- are qualified and experienced in Early childhood development.
- provide a learning setting that is a safe and secure environment with a high quality of cleanliness and hygiene.
- develop genuine long lasting bonds with children and families.
- provide feedback on children’s progress through observations, learning journals and individual programs and evaluations.
There is clear daily communication from the Educator about your child’s routine and activities. At Early Years Care we offer individual learning programs based on The National Quality Framework and The Early Years Learning Framework. Programs are play based learning suited to each individual child.
Educators are selected carefully and registered with Early Years Care to care for a maximum of 4 children between 0-5 years or 7 children under the age of 13 years. Child placements with educators are organised and supported by the Early Years Care Family Day Care Management Service.