Thinking of becoming a family day care educator?
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM EARLY YEARS CARE?
- Educational programs within a home environment
- Children’s individual and group interests that form the basis of our curriculum
- Family involvement and an Open Door Policy
- Meaningful information recorded in children’s individual journals
- Access to support services to assist children with additional needs
- Transition to School programs and support
- Support from staff who provide ongoing support to Educators in the development of quality programs.
- A commitment to environmental education
- A commitment to teaching creative arts and encouraging children to value artistic expression
- Compliance with State and Federal regulations
- An exceeding standard service as per the National Quality Framework
- Activities such as PlaySchool sessions, Bush School, Beach School, art sessions, storytelling and adventure play.