At Early Years Care we pride ourselves on our reputation and on providing quality care to families.
The requirements for becoming an Educator with Early Years Care are:
- holding a Certificate III in children’s services or have almost completed one. (Many of our Educators possess a Diploma or teaching degree)
- a valid first aid certificate
- CPR training
- Asthma Management Certificate
- Anaphylaxisis Certificate
- Child Protection Certificate and Keep Them Safe training
- a Working With Children check
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- a happy motivated disposition for caring for children
- a commitment to environmental education for children
- an ongoing commitment to in house training once a month
- an active commitment to our philosophy and beliefs
- an appropriate property that is safe for children and passes our comprehensive risk assessment
- new Educators must also complete an 8 hour comprehensive training session and complete practicum visits with selected Educators
Some of these requirements we can help the right person achieve .
Please contact Yvonne or Melissa on 02 4256 2072 or complete our contact form if you are interested in becoming an Educator with Early Years Care. Alternatively you can fill in the application form and fax to 02 4256 8243 or send to 46 Central Avenue, Oak Flats NSW 2529. Attention your application Confidential to Marie Armstrong Smith.